Canine Connectin | Clinically Proven Hip & Joint Supplement, Powder
Canine Connectin is available in the following formats:
- Powder (12 & 23 ounces)
- Soft Chews (20, 100, & 300 count)
- Crunchy Tablets (50, 150 count)
- Soft Chews - Large Dog (80 count)
Connectin is the only joint supplement clinically proven by independent researchers to help support comfort and mobility in an average of 15 days*. Our patented formula nourishes the joint and its surrounding structures to support stiff, aging bodies, or help protect young & healthy joints. Giving Connectin as a part of your dog’s daily regime supplies all three essential joint building blocks that are critical for healthy joint function. The InClover scientific team also added a power-packed herbal blend as the chosen ingredients have been proven to deliver noticeable, lasting results for your dog!
Benefits of Canine Connectin:
- The complete clinically proven joint supplement for dogs
- Holds 3 patents
- Delivers Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and Hyaluronic Acid as the 3 key building blocks important for joints in dogs
- Proven by independent research to deliver noticeable results in your dog’s mobility within an average of 15 days
- Large Dog format is a concentrated soft chew specially formulated to deliver the correct amount of ingredients to support dogs over 70 pounds
- Made in the USA with only the most top quality and effective globally sourced ingredients
*Verified by independent veterinary researchers. Clinical data on file.
Hip and joint
Product is amazing!
I have been giving my two dogs Connectin for about 4-5 years and they seem to do really well on it. One dog has had 2 hip replacements and the other dog has had one. They are 11 yrs old and 13 yrs. old. They both still do stairs and get around under their own power without limping. I believe Hip and Joint definitely helps with these issues.
Hip and joint
I see a difference. Will continue to use this product
Dog does not like it
It seems to help with my dog's mobility but the problem is that he refuses to eat his food when this powder is mixed in. I could keep giving it to him until he finally gets so hungry that he has to eat it, but usually his food spoils and I hate food waste. But I haven't given up! I am only putting a little, maybe 10% of the recommended dose, into his food with the hope that he will become accustomed to the taste to the point that I finally will be able to give him the full dose.
We have been using this for a few years, our dog needs a little extra yummy stuff to choke it down, but I think it is helping her. Normally we get this at the pet supply store, but ran out of time and appreciated your fast shipping. Thanks.