Canine Connectin | Clinically Proven Hip & Joint Supplement, Powder
Canine Connectin is available in the following formats:
- Powder (12 & 23 ounces)
- Soft Chews (20, 100, & 300 count)
- Crunchy Tablets (50, 150 count)
- Soft Chews - Large Dog (80 count)
Connectin is the only joint supplement clinically proven by independent researchers to help support comfort and mobility in an average of 15 days*. Our patented formula nourishes the joint and its surrounding structures to support stiff, aging bodies, or help protect young & healthy joints. Giving Connectin as a part of your dog’s daily regime supplies all three essential joint building blocks that are critical for healthy joint function. The InClover scientific team also added a power-packed herbal blend as the chosen ingredients have been proven to deliver noticeable, lasting results for your dog!
Benefits of Canine Connectin:
- The complete clinically proven joint supplement for dogs
- Holds 3 patents
- Delivers Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and Hyaluronic Acid as the 3 key building blocks important for joints in dogs
- Proven by independent research to deliver noticeable results in your dog’s mobility within an average of 15 days
- Large Dog format is a concentrated soft chew specially formulated to deliver the correct amount of ingredients to support dogs over 70 pounds
- Made in the USA with only the most top quality and effective globally sourced ingredients
*Verified by independent veterinary researchers. Clinical data on file.
I wish I could give you an honest answer but we just started using it I think it’s too early too say but so far so good and I am planning on ordering more so a 10% coupon would be appreciated
Couldn’t find the tablets so went with the powder.
So far so good! it’s been difficult for me to find a hip and joint supplement that is not only grain free but also not including any chicken. The use of pork liver is great! Nalaa eats it easily on her kibble .
Not A Cure But Helped
After 3 months and 1/2 my almost 14 years old Belgium Sheepdog is not cured but he is helped by this supplement. His mobility is a bit improved. He doesn't fall as often and seems to have less trouble getting up and walking. But he was in a very, very bad shape before the supplement. I guess if your dog has a serious case of arthritis and is at the point of falling easily because his rear legs don't have the strength anymore, then the supplement will just help him be more comfortable. It won't get him back to what he used to be when he was in his prime. Because I see him a bit better, I will keep him on this supplement. Whatever pain I can spare him is worth it, and a little bit of improvement is better than nothing.
Hip and joint
Product is amazing!