Feline Connectin | Clinically Proven Hip & Joint Powder Supplement for Cats
Connectin is the only joint supplement clinically proven by independent researchers to help support comfort and mobility in an average of 15 days*. Connectin’s patented formula nourishes the joint and it’s surrounding structures to support stiff, aging bodies, or help protect young & healthy joints. Giving Connectin as a part of your cat’s daily regime supplies all three essential joint building blocks that are critical for healthy joint function. The InClover scientific team also added a power-packed herbal blend as the chosen ingredients have been proven to deliver noticeable, lasting results for your cat!
Benefits of Feline Connectin:
- Connectin is the only clinically proven joint supplement for cats
- Connectin has 3 patents, proving it is an effective, beneficial formula based on science.
- Connectin delivers Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and Hyaluronic Acid as the 3 key building blocks important for joints in cats
- Connectin has been proven by independent research to deliver noticeable results in your cat’s mobility within an average of 15 days.
- Connectin is made in the USA with only the most top quality and effective globally sourced ingredients
Powder, 90 grams
Best Joint Supplement I've Ever Used
This is just a great product (the dog one also). It's beef based so my cat with a sever chicken allergy still have it. It has helped improve my cat with a damaged ACL tremendously. I also have a cat with seizures who gets bumped around often and thus has made him recover more quickly after a bad episode. It mixes in with basically everything. I mix it with liquid treats and everyone eats theirs up without fuss. I recommend this to anyone and everyone. On a slightly unrelated note, due to... accidental circumstances... I can verify it tastes like beef.
Bagabones didn't like it at first, but
Since I make him " soup" to hydrate and lose more weight ( warmed up raw meat and extra purified water (warm and use Tiki Cat mackerel )I was able to hide it. It does help him. While still limping it's noticeably less, and he is playful again and snuggling and sleeping in my arms, he even chased his baby brother Chew Toy and wrestled (on top of me at 3 a.m. no less) with Chew Toy. I did stop that, he is jumping on the bed instead of using his stairs too.