Canine Connectin | Clinically Proven Hip & Joint Supplement, Soft Chews
Canine Connectin is available in the following formats:
- Powder (12 & 23 ounces)
- Soft Chews (20, 100, & 300 count)
- Crunchy Tablets (50, 150 count)
- Soft Chews - Large Dog (80 count)
Connectin is the only joint supplement clinically proven by independent researchers to help support comfort and mobility in an average of 15 days*. Our patented formula nourishes the joint and its surrounding structures to support stiff, aging bodies, or help protect young & healthy joints. Giving Connectin as a part of your dog’s daily regime supplies all three essential joint building blocks that are critical for healthy joint function. The InClover scientific team also added a power-packed herbal blend as the chosen ingredients have been proven to deliver noticeable, lasting results for your dog!
Benefits of Canine Connectin:
- The complete clinically proven joint supplement for dogs
- Holds 3 patents
- Delivers Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and Hyaluronic Acid as the 3 key building blocks important for joints in dogs
- Proven by independent research to deliver noticeable results in your dog’s mobility within an average of 15 days
- Large Dog format is a concentrated soft chew specially formulated to deliver the correct amount of ingredients to support dogs over 70 pounds
- Made in the USA with only the most top quality and effective globally sourced ingredients
*Verified by independent veterinary researchers. Clinical data on file.
Easy to use. The dogs like the flavor so no issues administering.
Connectin Hip & Joint Soft Chews
We started some time ago using the Connectin powder for our dogs - and we switched to the soft chews as it is much easier to get the dosage right. This is a great product -- we have three large dogs - two are 7 years old and one is 9. This product makes a big difference in their mobility!
Dogs love it and no joint issues even with my senior dog!
This is a great product and I have been using this on multiple dogs for many years. It works!
I stopped using Connectin when I started a CBD product. My elderly Corgi seemed to be having more and more difficulty moving so I went back to Connectin. I noticed in less than a week that he was having less difficulty standing. After a couple of months he is definitely moving much easier. I am sticking with a product that delivers results